Saturday, January 21, 2017

Moving Day...

The process of our move started 2 years ago when I got a county letter in the mail about the development of the lots one street over from our current house. As much as we loved our street and our current neighbors we knew with our growing kids and the possibility of a fourth child we would outgrow our house and have to move. But like I said we LOVE our neighbors and being so close to the park so the moment I realized they would be building new homes one street over I contacted my realtor friends and they did some investigating to find out who the developer was. From there I hunted him down and the rest is history...nearly two years its moving day.  One street over and still next to the park...I think we are going to love it, minus the packing and unpacking, with a baby, oh and with having to sell our current house too! 

This was quite the process, and not for the faint at heart I might add.  If I had to do it all over again I think I would but yikes its a lot of work, decision making and meeting and decision making...did I mention decisions? I am grateful for a husband that trusts me and likes my taste.  I hope I like it ten years from now too! What a blessing this house is for us. I am so grateful all the pieces of selling our current home and moving into this house fell into place the way they did. It is evident that our Heavenly Father is in the details of our life, because prayers have been answered.























No comments: